Awesome opportunity to join a growing organization in a booming and exciting industry: Cloud-based medical device company is looking for a sharp, autonomous Payroll Administrator. This position will be responsible for daily payroll operations and support the Payroll Manager.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8-6
experience: 3 Years
- Perform day-to-day payroll department operations; process new hires, transfers, promotions, employee referrals, terminations, liens, and garnishments accurately and in a timely manner
- Process US non-exempt payroll on a bi-weekly pay cycle, which includes weighted over-time and shift differential review
- Assists with maintaining employee/payroll records, time & attendance records
- Support the reconciliation of payroll transactions to the GL
- Quarterly, annual, and state/federal audit support; including W-2s and 1095s
- Point of contact for employee payroll questions and concerns and engages appropriate resources for resolution
- Actively manage key internal relationships with HR, Finance, Internal Audit, and other department/contacts, as appropriate
- Foster continuous improvement in terms of efficiency, quality, and customer satisfaction
- Participate in the implementation of a new Time & Attendance system
What's in it for you:
- Three or more years of payroll experience with 300+ employees, public company experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of payroll administration, compliance of payroll taxes at the federal, state and local levels, garnishments, benefits and related accounting
- Strong familiarity with California and 40 other state labor laws
- Strong knowledge of weighted-overtime and shift differentials preferred
- UltiPro experience, Version 12.0 or higher, preferred; experience with other UltiPro modules (UTM, CORE, BI Congnos, etc.) and/or other large, integrated payroll HRIS required (WorkDay, ADP, Oracle)
- ADP EZLabor experience a plus
- Intermediate to advanced level proficiency at Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills to effectively interface with employees as well as and external customers.
- Must have working knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
This is a full-time position with competitive salary package and excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays and paid time off.
Also providing additional benefits including 401K (w/ company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, annual organizational/cultural committee events and more!
For immediate and confidential consideration, contact me at email@example.com.
skills: Payroll - 500+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.