Payroll ERP Implementation Consultant
Our client in Montgomery County, Maryland has an immediate need for a Payroll ERP consultant for their upcoming implementation.
This implementation will also support the use of the payroll application for mobile users.
location: Chevy Chase, Maryland
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
The consultant will work with the Director of Business Systems and the Developer to provide implementation and project management support for the system implementation.
- 5 plus years experience in payroll processes and processing.
- Previous implementation experience in Time & Absence systems.
- Experience assisting mapping client business T&A processes to ERP software with minimal customization .
- Develop/document test conditions, scenarios, and scripts.
- Conduct / Document Business Process Requirements.
- Data gathering and analysis to make business specific decisions.
- Configuration of Absence Management (Schedules, Entitlements, Entities and Groups, Absence Times and Reasons, Entry and Approval).
- Provide payroll input on best practices.
- Author functional specification documents.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, negotiation and facilitation skills.
- Proactive in completing the job assigned with little direction and be adaptable to changing job requirements.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with variety of people to accomplish goals and support others.
- Demonstrate understanding of setup tables, integration points and reporting.
All qualified applicants should submit a list of payroll/HRIS implementation projects they have led. Please contact Kareemah Woodard email@example.com with questions.
skills: Data Conversions, Workday
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.