Our client is a global, multi-divisional company north of Boston with an immediate need for a Senior Accountant. This is a full time, Direct Hire position that will be responsible for the timely and accurate accounting and financial reporting for assigned entities. The Senior Accountant will also provide financial analysis and assist with budget and forecasting process.
location: Woburn, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Master's Degree
experience: 5 Years
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the Senior Accountant will be:
- Responsible for the timely and accurate accounting and financial reporting and monthly close process for assigned business units
- Responsible for B/S and P&L analysis (actuals vs. forecast and budget)
- Responsible for presenting results to Sr. Finance Mgmt and to Operations Leadership for assigned business units
- Responsible for working with Field Operations team and other internal departments to provide support..
- Review staff accountant's balance sheet reconciliations and journal entries.
- Responsible for assisting senior management in forecasting, financial analysis and annual budget requirements, as needed.
The ideal candidate will have 4-7 years of progressive experience in Accounting and Finance and has preferably worked in multi-divisional companies. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with management at all levels are required. The ideal candidate will be a highly organized, detail oriented professional, with the ability to handle multiple priorities while adhering to strict deadlines. This person will also be self-motivated with the ability to problem solve. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Excellent computer skills are a must. Experience with NetSuite system is a must.
skills: Account Reconciliation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.