Staff Accountant, Public Accounting Firm!
Established public accounting firm in the heart of Baltimore County is seeking an accountant with 1 year of experience to be groomed for a growth role in their firm. This company boasts high employee retention rates and offers their associates first-class benefits and robust job responsibilities supporting their practice. The incumbent will be trained to manage a mixed-desk including client-facing interaction supporting compilation and review work and tax preparation.
location: Towson, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Monthly and quarterly bookkeeping; working as an outsourced accountant for small businesses
- Compilation and review work
- Annual tax filing for high-net worth individuals, trusts, partnerships, and C-corps
- BS Accounting or equivalent required
- CPA or in earnest pursuit of CPA
- 1 year of experience in public or corporate accounting
- Team-focused attitude
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel
Send your resume for immediate consideration to email@example.com
skills: TAX, tax audit
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.