Randstad Professionals have an opportunity with a Major Financial Institution. This opportunity has the possibility to go permanent depending on performance and can sit in any market. Preferred Market is Charlotte, NC
- Strong internal and external audit experience.
- Automated audit testing experience a plus.
- Must be working in audit for the most recent 3-5 years.
- Must have 4-8 years Risk Management / IT Audit experience.
- Must have experience with consent orders and the bank secrecy act
- CIA certification is not required but is desired.
- Experience with controls testing and document finding.
- Experience with a large Financial Firm.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $40.04 - 44.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- This position will sit on the Issue Management Oversight Team and will complete issue validation. Leadership experience in this area is a plus!
- Position leads execution of the integrated audit process (primarily as in-charge/also as engagement supervisor) and may participate in audits (generally to provide subject matter knowledge/skills), in accordance with company policy.
- Identifies and assesses key risks and controls and develops effective test plans for engagements as assigned with limited guidance.
- Exhibits appropriate judgment regarding issue notification, issues draft findings to client management, and drafts final audit reports for review by the Engagement Supervisor or Senior Audit Manager.
- Often leads multiple concurrent projects that are generally moderate to large in size and moderate to high in complexity.
- Able to evaluate and provide appropriate solutions for complex problems.
- Demonstrates professional skepticism.
- Writes opinions reflecting relevant facts that lead to logical conclusions.
- Escalates significant risks and loss exposures to appropriate levels of management.
Click to Apply
skills: Audit - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.