Accounting Clerk III, AP
This position is for a motivated Accounting Clerk with a minimum of 3 years experience. This is located in Valencia, CA in the travel/tourism industry. Looking for candidates with accounts payable experience and reviewing & processing invoices. Motivated individuals are welcome to apply! We are looking to fill (3) positions ASAP!
- Process PO or Non-PO related invoices, credit/debit memos, RTV's and other transactions in a fast paced production environment, adhering to daily, weekly and monthly deadlines while conforming to accuracy and production requirements.
- Researches vendor statements, resolve complex invoice discrepancies, and correspond with vendors, employees, and management as necessary via e-mail or telephone.
- Answer calls from employees, management, and vendors to respond to queries and invoice disputes timely via phone/email.
- Assist with check and wire audits as per Accounts Payable guidelines.
location: Valencia, California
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 18 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Knowledge of Oracle financial systems. Three years of related experience in the area of accounting or accounts payable.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Word and Excel with a working knowledge of computerized accounting systems in a large company environment (i.e., Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards or PeopleSoft.)
- Experience using a 10-key calculator (by touch).Ability to type 50 WPM.
Must have AA degree.
Must have JD Edwards Oracle, SAP or PeopleSoft experience.
Must be able to work on a temporary assignment for the duration of the 6 months.
skills: A/P Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.