Randstad professionals have an excellent opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in Charlotte, NC.
- Consults with project managers and project teams and recommends appropriate implementation strategy, methods and plans for initiatives that typically impact multiple and/or complex systems, workflow or products with moderate risk.
- Leads the development of business requirements.
- Develops communication and training strategies, including design and delivery.
- Manages implementation resources, tasks and budgets, identifies and negotiates resolution of issues, escalating as necessary and ensures task completion according to established timelines.
- Manages multiple projects and develops solutions for delivery to the field. Identifies best practices and recommends new workflows and/or procedures.
- May train and provide guidance to less experienced staff.
- May also be responsible to miscellaneous business administrative initiatives.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $27.04 - 31.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- 3+ years experience in one or more of the following: project management, implementation or business process and change management.
Experience managing team member space requirements Facilities space planning/site management Expert Level MS Excel Experience Experience with coordination of moves for team members
Click to Apply
skills: Project Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.