Client OnBoarding Analyst
The Client Onboarding Officer will be part of the global Middle Office Operations team supporting all aspects of client Onboarding to include the fulfilment of Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Client (KYC) requirements. The Client Onboarding Officer will partner with the client-facing teams to ensure all client KYC records are compliant with regulatory standards, and will ensure high quality and timely completion of all client-level due diligence requirements at the onset and renewal of client relationships. The Client Onboarding Officer will own the end to end Onboarding of new clients and subsequent periodic renewal process of all clients. The Client Onboarding Officer will assist with the drafting and gathering of client documents and make independent recommendations regarding AML risk at a client level prior to final review by the client-facing team. The Client Onboarding Specialists are expected to stay current with all regulatory changes and requirements around client KYC, Suitability and Documentation
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Drives results through leadership, people, communication and influence
- Comfortable with change, ambiguity, debate, conflict and informed risk taking
- Multi-tasker who can manage multiple streams of work concurrently
- Willingness to make decisions, while ensuring buy in from stakeholders.
location: Wilmington, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $27 - 29 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Partnering with the client facing teams to collect required legal documents and associated information to meet all regulatory and internal polices
- Act as a subject matter expert on required legal documents and process to onboard a client to PB platforms
- Undertake quality review of clients' KYC records
- Manage and facilitate client due diligence, including coordinating the participation of stakeholders who have KYC responsibilities
- Serve as point of contact for KYC and reporting issues for designated clients
- Act as a KYC and AML subject matter resource for KYC due diligence teams
- Act as a subject matter resource on the KYC/AML policies and procedures
- Participate in annual AML discussions with clients
- Discuss and escalate with Compliance complex issues surrounding client types and structures, financial products and services, and other AML risk-related issues
BS/BA Degree - Accounting, Finance, or Business preferred or equivalent military experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience with in a financial services, operational or compliance fields
- Prior experience in AML / KYC a plus
- Management Experience preferred not required.
- Client Onboarding and/or documentation analysis experience preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to get up to speed quickly with new or unfamiliar subject matter.
- Strong client focus and ability to partner with various internal groups and client coverage
- Independent, self-motivated, with an ability to adapt and be flexible in a team environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently; able to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to directly address conflicts and escalate issues where appropriate
- Strong analytical, prioritization and organizational skills
- Strong risk and controls awareness
- Capacity to think laterally and convey an understanding of the big picture
- Maintains a sense of urgency and ability to prioritize/multi-task
- Ability to successfully navigate a complex infrastructure that involves numerous groups and individuals
- Demonstrated experience as a key contributing member of a high performing organization
- Ability to work under pressure and to fixed deadlines
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.