Are you ready to jump-start a career within Human Resources?
A Nation leading department store retailer in the United States is seeking a Human Resources Coordinator to join their Corporate Headquarters located in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota.
This is a fast and friendly culture where you will feel right at home and will have the opportunity to grow and shine.
This company takes pride in their hard work to meet and exceed the expectations of their customers. Therefore, they need someone passionate like you to join their team!
Hurry and apply now as for openings are limited.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative and office support for Manager/Supervisor level positions.
- Arrange travel and meetings, and maintain Outlook calendar.
- Compose correspondence and prepare presentation reports.
- Receive and screen phone calls and visitors.
- Maintain office files, documents and procedures.
- Maintain budgets and expense reports, with the exception of submitting and approving.
- Process invoices and generate monthly reports.
If you wish to apply and be a valued employee, please send your qualified resume to:
- 2 years+ work experience as administrative assistant or in an office setting.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Strong data integrity, and ability to learn and work with new systems.
- Basic computer skills - Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Emily Christenson: email@example.com | 612-313-7932
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.