Experienced Accountant needed!
Growing distribution company in White Plains, NY is looking for an experienced Accountant to join their team. This company is looking for a smart, analytic individual that will be able to feel comfortable being exposed to all facets of the organization.
POSITION CRITERIA (Experience, Education, etc.)
- Highly proficient with advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, v lookups, chart creation, etc.), MS Access proficiency desired.
- Minimum BS/BA Accounting Degree or equivalent experience, MBA desired.
- Minimum 3 yrs. experience in both General Accounting and Business Analytics.
- Accounting Software proficiency (NetSuite a plus).
- Experience with cloud-based 3 rd party reporting systems.
- Cost Accounting experience a significant plus.
- Excellent analytical & organizational skills, with proven critical thinking skills.
- Self-starter, ability to multi-task, and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Up to 10% Bonus
- Full Health Care including Vision/Dental
- Company Match 401K program
- 14 Days PTO
- Flexible schedule
- Supportive professional development
- FREE BEER!!!
location: White Plains, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Take ownership of the month end close procedures from A-Z. This will include but not be limited to
- Generating financial statements
- Journal Entries
- Routine Audits
- Provide analytics support for upper management
- Ability to create spreadsheets and analyze a large quantity of data
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years of experience within a similar role
- Heavy Excel abilities
- Large ERP system
- Forward thinking, analytic mind.
For immediate consideration, send all resumes and cover letters to email@example.com 914-696-0330
skills: Account Reconciliation, Financial Statements, Cost Accounting, Cost of Goods Sold
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.