Human Resources Analyst
A company located in Coastal North County is seeking a Human Resources Analyst for a temporary to hire position. The Human Resources Analyst will be joining a large company with employees nationwide and will be responsible for partnering with HR Business Partners to provide analysis and insight into workforce planing and headcount forecasting.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 33 per hour
work hours: TBD
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Analyze employment trends and data
- Facilitate meetings with Management to assist with planning for hiring and team restructuring
- Prepare and manage data related to hiring, turnover, and headcount analysis
- Project management and support relating to hiring initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role with heavy emphasis on HR/Business Analysis focusing on talent acquisition
- Experience with project/program management
- Strong communication and Excel skills
Click to apply now or send your resume to Jasmine.Aceves@RandstadUSA.com
skills: Project Management, Excel, Excel Macros, Human Resources, Business Analysis, Business Management, Excel Pivot Tables
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.