Do you have 3-5 years of IT Audit Experience?
Looking for the next step in your career that will continually challenge you to learn and grow professionally?
Our client has a Senior IT Auditor opening in their Corporate IT Audit team.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Assist in Planning, Developing & Executing Audit Programs to identify and evaluate Risks, Key Controls, SOX testing and Implementation plans in order to improve business processes and internal controls.
- Execute audit steps including preparing work papers, schedules, and summaries documenting audit evidence, audit findings, and conclusions.
- SOX 404, system implementation, operational, and compliance audits and other special projects.
- Supervise and review the work performed by the assigned internal auditors.
- Assist in the preparing the scope of audits; while drafting questionnaires & spreadsheets to analyze business processes.
- Partner with business leaders to identify and make recommendations on corporate risks.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or/or Information Systems
- Minimum of 3-5 years of BIG4, IT Audit experience (preferred)
- CPA OR CISA (required)
- Working knowledge of COBIT & COSO
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Contact Richard Snelling for more details @ Richard.Snelling@Randstadusa.com OR 804-396-6135
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.