Do you have 1-2 years of IT Audit Experience?
Looking for the next step in your career that will continually challenge you to learn and grow professionally?
Our client has an opening in their Corporate IT Audit team.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Assist in Planning, Developing & Executing Audit Programs to identify and evaluate Risks, Key Controls, SOX testing and Implementation plans in order to improve business processes and internal controls.
- Execute audit steps including preparing work papers, schedules, and summaries documenting audit evidence, audit findings, and conclusions.
- SOX 404, system implementation, operational, and compliance audits and other special projects.
- Supervise and review the work performed by the assigned internal auditors.
- Assist in the preparing the scope of audits; while drafting questionnaires & spreadsheets to analyze business processes.
- Partner with business leaders to identify and make recommendations on corporate risks.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or/or Information Systems
- Minimum of 1-2 years of BIG4, IT Audit experience (preferred)
- CPA OR CISA (required)
- Working knowledge of COBIT & COSO
- Excellent written and verbal communication
To apply, email resume to Tathiane.Thompson@RandstadUSA.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.