Corporate Senior Legal Counsel
A leading provider of Enterprise Cloud and Managed Services has a need for a Corporate Senior Legal Counsel to join their team in New Jersey. This is an exciting opportunity to be the primary legal point of contact at a growing technology company.
Reporting to the President, the Corporate Senior Legal Counsel will be providing legal support to the various internal teams including Sales, Compliance, Security, Finance and Humane Resources.
location: Somerset, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 220,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Law Degree
experience: 5 Years
- Support and/or lead the negotiation of million-dollar service agreements related to the sale of cloud hosting, and software implementations.
- Draft and negotiate an array of agreements such as, employment contracts, contractor agreements, supplier agreements, leases, NDA's and IT agreements.
- Manage disputes combining your business acumen and experience with your risk mitigation abilities.
- Train internal stakeholders in order to improve their understanding of legal concepts to help prevent litigation.
- Participate and contribute in meetings with senior management and clients.
- Communicate to Operations the necessity of Compliance and the adherence to the various undertakings we may have with our clients.
- Lead efforts to address continuing improvement to standard agreements
- Five (5) plus years of experience practicing commercial transactional law, with at least 3 years of practice within a renowned law firm.
- An active license to practice law.
- Proven experience or knowledge of the IT industry.
- Excellent legal and business acumen.
- Strong interpersonal and persuasion skills.
- The ability to work autonomously.
- The ability to work flexible, extended and/or irregular working hours in line with business demands, together with an ability to travel on short notice.
U.S Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
If interested in learning more, please apply right away!
skills: Contract Law
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.