Supports projects relating to change initiatives impacting multiple businesses units, product lines, or business processes. Projects require cross-divisional coordination, communication, influence and negotiation. Provides advanced analytical support for change initiatives. Responsible for significant contributions to the design, development and completion of project deliverables. Works with the project team members on all phases of initiatives and may have some leadership responsibility.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 46 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
Responsible for overseeing projects of high complexity across multiple departments within a single business unit. Assess and advise on improving process and methodologies of current program and project management implications throughout projects' timelines; including development of strategies, readiness assessment, development of training and communications. Works with project managers to identify redundancies and duplications of efforts across projects and eliminate. Able to motivate project managers to build cooperative work teams. Able to identify, develop, and direct team members strengths, technological resources and organizational processes to build teams.
- Advanced in the use of project management software/concepts
- Comprehensive understanding of project management theory and team dynamics
- Intermediate to Expert capabilities with the Microsoft Suite of products
- User experience with workflow applications
- Ability to learn new applications quickly, guide others in the use of the application and perform the entry of setup data into the new application
- Ability to translate business needs and current state structure / information into appropriate input for migration to a new workflow application
- Ability to work with large data sets (including data mining and aggregation)
- Comprehensive knowledge of business units functions
- Strong communication skills to work with senior management to deliver requirements
- Strong analytical, problem solving, quality management, and organizational skills
- Extreme attention to detail and proven track record for accurate results
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with others, initiate action and adapt to change
- Proven ability to make tough decisions and accept challenging assignments
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.