Institutional Retirement Product Support Specialist:
Partner with Product Manager and line of business counterparts to support the implementation of and transition of existing client accounts to a newly launched fiduciary advisory product.
location: Pennington, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $20.00 - 24.99 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Manage welcome kit process:
- Check reports for new clients and gather client and mailing information.
- Produce contents of welcome kit for each client.
- Responsible for packaging, mailing and scanning kit contents.
- Troubleshoot issues and research requests.
- Support functions related to existing account transition project management:
- Assist in data gathering and document production
- Track deliverables and documents
- Man mailbox and answer/vector incoming inquiries
- Assist in data analysis and reporting
- Ability to execute detail oriented tasks in fast paced environment.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools (Word and PowerPoint). Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Must know Pivot tables and VLook Ups
- Working knowledge of ML and experience with Financial Advisors a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.