Capital Markets Analyst
Randstad Professionals is seeking a Securities professional to perfrom the following operational responsibilities on behalf of a Derivatives Collateral Operations team for both cash and custody & clearing accounts. The team will work closely with management on topics such as: Risk Management, Agent Management, Growth, Documentation and SWIFT Infrastructure.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Create and maintain a central repository of accounts
- Monitor Nostro credit balances versus thresholds
- Support regulatory reviews and related processes
- Identify and implement opportunties for business expansion
- Assess impact of annual SWIFT Standards release
- Provide SWIFT routing expertise
- Expertise in Fedwire and SWIFT messaging and formatting
- Previous experience working in a Broker Dealer environment and knowledge of the securities industry
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of MT103/202/950/545,5465,547,548 message types and what they are used for, and how to interpret them form a business perspective
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of Fedwire payments
- Should also understand what a NOSTRO bank and a custodian bank are.
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Operations, or Economics
- Strong PC skills and expert knowledge of MS Excel
skills: Excel Macros, Portfolio Management, Futures, Bank Investments
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.