Accounts Payable Manager
Do you have strong, hands-on management experience within a corporate setting and demonstrated ability to develop and mentor team?
Our client is currently looking to hire an experienced Accounts Payable Manager in NYC market!
In this role you will provide overall direction and guidance to the staff processing accounts payable for multiple entities in a large corporate environment. In addition, the Accounts Payable Manager will be responsible for the performance of AP Clerks that are entering invoices in an overseas AP processing center and insuring compliance with company policies.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 55 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Supervise day-to-day responsibilities of the Accounts payable team including direct reports domestically and indirect reports overseas
- Ensure that invoices are properly coded, approved and posted in the proper period
- Ensure timely payments of invoices
- Review and respond on a daily basis to any positive pay exceptions notified by the bank
- Evaluate current AP processes and identify ways to improve and streamline processes domestically and overseas to drive efficiency and improve accuracy
- Respond to vendor inquiries and resolve any invoice or payment issues and discrepancies
- Assist in the administration of the company's issued cards
- Manage, monitor, reconcile and code monthly corporate credit card, ensuring appropriate usage of cards by the Company personnel and proper recording of charges
- Handle year-end 1099 review, distribution and filling
- Assist corporate accounting team on accruals for unbilled expenses.
- 5+ years Accounts Payable management experience
- Experience with NetSuit OneWorld is a plus
- 4 yea college degree from accredited university with an emphasis in Accounting
- Strong Excel skills, as well as the ability to learn and master various software applications
- Able to work in fast paced, high-growth and rapidly changing environment
Please send a copy of your resume and availability to speak about this role.
skills: A/P Supv/Mgmt Responsibility
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.