Booming pre-IPO tech company is seeking an FP&A Manager to help transform the Financial Planning and Analysis function. This role will drive increased visibility into short term resource allocation and long term financial strategy. Opportunity to directly influence overall company strategies. If you are ready to roll-up your sleeves and drive implementation and track your work's impact, keep reading.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Owning the Consolidated Financial Model
- Improving our Budgeting and Forecasting processes including strategic alignment across Senior Leadership
- Identifying new systems and tools to scale our function
- Working cross-functionally with Sales and Marketing to identify and measure key metrics for resource allocation
- Establish oneself as a trusted partner to peers and senior leaders with an intimate understanding of stakeholder requirements
- Manage and drive key cross-functional initiatives from start to finish
- Various ad hoc reporting including dashboards, monthly metrics, and Board materials
- 6+ years applicable work experience in a high growth environment preferably in technology or healthcare
- Expert MS excel skills - should be comfortable with financial modeling and working with large amounts of data
- Experience with hosted Planning solutions (ie. Adaptive Planning, Host Analytics) and ERP solutions (ie. Netsuite, Intacct)
- Working knowledge of GAAP (Accruals, COGS, and Capitalization versus Expense) a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, including exceptional excel and PowerPoint skills to convey data and storylines
- Demonstrated ability to drive large-scale planning processes that involve multiple stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- The desire to improve broken processes and make your own job easier over time
For immediate & confidential consideration, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.