Accounts Receivable Specialist needed for company in Boca Raton!
location: Boca Raton, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: Accounts Receivable Clerk Job Duties:
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments and from customers.
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
qualifications: Credentials and Education:
- Knowledge of basic accounts receivable concepts, practices and procedures.
- High School Diploma required.
- Two years of experience in AR or in a related area.
- Knowledge and experience with credit verification software and systems.
skills: Accounts Receivable, Cash Applications, Analysis, AR, Commercial Collections, Cash Posting, Aging Receivables, Payments/Cash Posting, A/R Review, AR Billing, Chargebacks/RMA
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.