Senior Financial Analyst M&A
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST, MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 175,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
- Executes each valuation, due diligence, or other assignment in a professional, timely, and efficient manner given the established objectives.
- Reports the results of work performed through both written and oral presentation, including quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Provides on-going support to the key managers of target companies and other Global managers as needed.
- Provides purchase accounting and company-specific information to reporting department for each completed acquisition.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA and/or MBA is preferred
Email your resume to Melissa King at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.