Legal Contracts Specialist
Fortune 100 healthcare company in Alpharetta, Georgia is seeking a Legal Contract Specialist. The potential candidate will draft and review contracts, identify, analyze, research and resolves legal and business process issues and makes appropriate recommendations, identifies risk, determines the level of risk and routes appropriately. This is a fantastic opportunity you get your foot in the door with one of the largest and fastest growing companies in the country.
location: Alpharetta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $26 - 30 per hour
work hours: 9-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
Responsibilities of Contract Specialist Include:
- Prepares contract summaries to present to attorney, senior law leaders or clients for review, if applicable, consults on legal provisions within the contracts.
- Develops an understanding of contracting policies, procedures and processes, Analyzes and researches risk levels with moderate direction and oversight and routes appropriately, Interacts with specialists, attorneys and/or other BU contacts.
- Works with a moderate degree of supervision from manager or attorneys, Demonstrates fundamental understanding of the law. Demonstrates problem solving approaches.
- Fundamental understanding of key regulations and legal implications of current work within role.
- Works on various technologies include Apttus, Salesforces, SharePoint and Office 365 platform. General skills needed in Microsoft Office: Office 365, SharePoint navigation, Microsoft Excel needed.
Required skills and experience
- Experience with Apttus, Sales Force, Selectica, Office 365, SharePoint navigation, and Microsoft Excel required.
- 2 year Associates Degree and/or Paralegal Certificate Required with 5+ years related work experience, specifically in contract drafting experience.
Please apply for immediate consideration.
skills: Excel, Sharepoint
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.