A/P Processing - Temp to Perm
location: Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 23 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
The Lead Accounts Payable Specialist position requires basic to moderately complex bookkeeping and accounting tasks associated with the preparation and maintenance of Accounts Payable and other financial matters. Job Description
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Code and process invoice for payment
- Analyze expenses by vendor versus budget to ensure the company remains within annual budget.
- Record monthly expense accruals and ensure reserves are adequate.
- Send out due diligence letters for outstanding checks
- Report outstanding checks to appropriate state
- 1099 Maintenance
- Accounts Payable interface weekly with General Ledger
- Respond to vendor inquiries
qualifications: Qualifications & Requirements
- Strong Accounts Payable Background with escheatment/unclaimed property filings, federal tax/1099 reporting and analyzing expenses vs budget in total and by vendor
- Must possess at least 3-5 years of Accounts Payable experience in a Corporate environment
- Must have strong organization skills
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Strong problem solving skills, basic accounting principles knowledge, documentation and multi-tasking skills
skills: Accounts Payable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.