Randstad Professionals is currently seeking a polished and experienced Accounting Associate!
This client has a great reputation and culture!
location: Henrico, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 16 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Maintains files for accounting department ensuring completeness and accuracy.
- Performs one or more routine accounting operations.
- Performs accounts receivable and/or payable functions.
- Compiles invoices and arranges payment.
- Prepares invoices and applies payments.
- Responds to customer inquiries, internal and external.
- Manages daily credit card and cash receipts.
- Processes refunds, returned checks, and bad debts.
- Solves problems and follows through to resolution.
- Recommends changes in procedure in accordance with previous training or experience.
- Maintains digital imaging of accounting documents.
The right candidate will have the following qualifications:
If you feel like you would be the right fit for this role, please send your updated resume to Samantha.Johnson@Randstadusa.com!
- 1-3 years of Accounting experience
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Two (2) year(s) experience working in a financial setting environment.
skills: Accounts Receivable, A/P Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.