job summary: Commercial Production Specialist
Permanent / Full time opportunity
Randstad is looking for a Commercial Production Specialist
. In this role the Commercial Production Specialist
is responsible for Performs Quality Control review to ensure accurate documentation and adherence to policies and procedures. Additionally, the Commercial Production Specialist will be responsible to perform entity, collateral and compliance due diligence for all commercial loans; new, renewals, modifications and extensions.
location: Lynn, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES -
(Include the following (but is not limited to:)
- Prepares and/or review internal and external loan documentation for new loans, renewal, extensions and modifications
- Ensures that documentation is in compliance with the most recent updated policy and procedure. Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Support the Commercial and/or Business Banking renewal and collections process.
- Ensure that collateral is appropriately secured.
- Works with third party providers collecting required documentation and processing associated fees.
- Orders services such as OFAC, Flood Certs, Tax Service, UCCs, etc., if required.
qualifications: QUALIFICATIONS -
- Bachelor's degree or related knowledge/skills base gained through experience required
- 3 - 5 years of loan documentation experience required
- Paralegal Certificate/Degree preferred but not required
- Strong knowledge of commercial banking compliance issues and regulations
- Strong knowledge of commercial collateral protection requirements
- Strong knowledge of commercial banking operations and procedures
- Strong knowledge of loan documentation and legal requirements
- $50-60K (to commensurate with experience)
If interested, please submit your resume today to Kathleen.email@example.com. Not ready to apply but want to learn more, call Kathleen at 781-897-5218.
skills: Commercial Lending, Commercial Credit Administration, Writing - Documentation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.