Randstad professionals have an opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in Charlotte, NC.
- Responsible for communications strategy for Human Resource and/or recognized as an expert in providing strategic communication solutions.
- Supporting Annual Benefits Enrollment communications
- Produce communications that effectively drive large-scale organizational change.
- Responsible for communications that translate complex health and benefits information into simplified language.
- Create compelling content that helps employees better understand their benefits and feel more confident making enrollment decisions.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $40.04 - 44.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
This is generally an individual contributor.: 8+ years communications experience.
Click to Apply
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.