Qualified and interested candidates should send resume and salary expectation directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary Range: $65,000-75,000
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- The primary function of the Senior Staff Accountant is to focus in the revenue recognition area and will also support the accounting and finance team.
- Maintain contract, customer documentation and revenue schedules for assigned areas required for review and audit of revenue(including contracts/statements of work, purchase orders, customer acceptance and other documentation)
- Month-end and quarter-end close activities (including deferral and recognition of cost of revenue, GAAP revenue recognition under SAB104, ASC605-25, and ASC 985-605 and ASC606.
- Tracking of customer services level commitments,
- Balance sheet reconciliations, monthly management reporting package and flux analyses) Review executed Sales Offerings/Models, Contracts and Addendums to assess appropriate revenue recognition to ensure compliance with global revenue recognition policy.
- Reporting on revenue, projects, deferral metrics and other items as requested for assigned regions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required. Advanced degree (MBA/CPA) preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience with general accounting in a manufacturing environment.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Ability to multi-task and work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience with a large ERP system ( SAP or Oracle/SAP) GL preferred. Intermediate to advanced excel spreadsheet skills required.
skills: Revenue Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.