- Researches and analyzes basic and complex issues surrounding the processes and systems of an organization.
- Writes requirements.
- Makes recommendations surrounding improving processes, efficiency and practices.
location: Bridgewater, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 51 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
Job Description -
a. Department: eBusiness
b. Function of department: create online servicing product requirements and tenant variance requirements for variances on the core product
i. write requirements and create process flows,
ii. enter into blueprint requirements tool,
iii. align traceability of requirements to other artifacts,
iv. verify differences between core solution and any tenant variations,
v. be able to identify business/operational need for variances
i. history of successfully executing on projects including eliciting and writing business requirements,
ii. previous work with Blueprint tool a plus,
iii. 5+ years of direct experience in the insurance and financial industry writing clear and concise business requirements, particularly in the employee benefits area
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required - Proficient use of the English language is required - Candidate should bring writing samples to interview
- Skilled in using Microsoft Office
- Insurance industry experience required
- Experience with Blueprint a plus
skills: Excel Macros
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.