Perform core processing and administrative functions of the business unit, which can include providing day to day client services and administrative support to customers, responding to client requests, performing significant financial transactions in an accurate and timely manner, processing transactions at the individual and corporate account level, and preparing reports and analytical documents for internal and external customers.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $20.00 - 22.86 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Exercise judgment and product understanding to determine appropriate handling of complex issues and high-value financial transactions around core business functions of the unit.
- Resolve customer questions and escalations in a consistently accurate and timely fashion.
- Utilize experience, initiative and judgment to analyze and resolve discrepancies and issues, and resolve internal and external client escalations that impact the unit on a high-priority basis.
- Establish and maintain a positive and professional relationship with internal and external clients and business partners.
- Execute special projects assigned by management within the allotted time frame.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
4-Year college degree or equivalent experience.
- 2 - 4 years of operational experience, preferably in the customer service and/or financial industries.
- Microsoft Office suite proficient.
- Ability to multi-task and handle high volumes of work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to excel in an ever-changing environment, while meeting several deliverables.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.