We need a strong PLC Engineer/Developer with skills in CoDeSys for an opportunity in the Raleigh-Durham area
. Relocation assistance is on the table.
This is a major company with a solid robotics and automation group and they're looking for that strong talent who will help get this team growing and going. CoDeSys is a MUST HAVE - AT LEAST ONE YEAR.
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- PLC Programming for automation products using CoDeSys
- Experience with Automation or Process industries
- Knowhow about fieldbuses and industrial communication protocols (like Ethernet IP, Ethernet TCP/IP, Modbus, ProfiNet, OPC-DA, OPC-UA, etc.)
- BS in computer science, software engineering, electrical engineering or related degree, MS preferred
- At least 2-3 years of experience in writing software according to IEC 61131-3 programming of PLCs or embedded microprocessor for industrial and automation control applications
- Experience with PLC languages - Structured Text, Ladder Diagram, Sequential Functional Charts, Function Block Diagram, and Instruction List utilizing IEC 61131-3 compliant software development tools and methods
- At least 1-2 years of experience in design, application engineering in control or electrical systems
- Experience in agile and scrum methodologies
Comp range is $90-$100K+ w/excellent benefits. Possible relo assist if needed.
If this fits your background and skills, let's chat ASAP.
A resume is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Thanks, Greg "OldSalesGuy" Bennett Senior Executive Recruiter
Sales, Marketing, Ops, HR & C-Suite
Raleigh, NC and Nashville, TN
919-516-9802 eFax: 919-800-3015 Email: Greg.Bennett@RandstadUSA.com Web: www.randstadusa.com/professionals Connect with the OldSalesGuy: LinkedIn|Facebook|Twitter|Google+
skills: Trade Shows
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.