Job Summary: Supporting the change team under the direction of the change lead, this position supports the Lean Transformation and alignment to the strategy of the business. Engage, influence and coach leaders to drive and sustain the cultural transformation. Assist and develop key initiatives to drive impact within the deployment aligning to the business strategy. Utilize project plans to deliver exceptional results with the business.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 71 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Act as a "role model" throughout the transformation process.
- Responsible for working with organizational leaders to train, develop and sustain the organization's behaviors and tools.
- Create enthusiasm and motivation to engage business to drive results.
- Support the change team through collaboration and consistent communication and feedback.
- Assist in developing a better understanding of the business by conducting analysis of organization utilizing lean principles and in development of key business opportunities and issues.
- Engage end to end stakeholders and partners to support the business strategy and initiatives.
- Facilitate in the delivery of the design initiatives, implementation, and ongoing updates to senior leadership.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: Develop, coach and provide feedback to business partners and team members that are not direct reports and may span the entire organization.
- 5-10 years of related work experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (e.g. listening, communicating, and influencing) characterized by effective interactions at all level s to drive change
- Basic knowledge of Lean Management and/or experience with process improvement opportunities to eliminate waste
- Ability to learn new concepts and adapt to situations quickly
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong strategic analytical and problem-solving skills to drive impact
- Comfort operating with autonomy and dealing with ambiguity
- Project or effective time management experience to demonstrate ability to deliver timely results
- Ability and willingness to travel (domestic) up to 25%
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.