Our Client, a Fortune 500 Consumer Goods Organization is seeking a Senior Accountant
to Support their month end and audit work for a long term contract.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Monitoring billing within ERP tools
- Work with Pricing and Commercial groups
- Month end Journal Entries: Reconciliations, Audits, Errors & Exceptions
- Monitor the billing process in ERP tool for all revenue transactions including: blocked invoices, Credit/Debit Memos, intercompany invoices, etc as well as month end clearing
- Work with intercompany billing to handle unbilled cue for resolutions
- Work with SAP SMEs to identify failed transactions and identify root cause and analysis
- Handle and assist with Revenue audit including: act as liaison with external audit firm, compile the detail for selections and ensure support is submitted and track status and issue log, and work closely with HQ and plants to drive audit and handle any questions
- Special projects as needed
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience as a Sr. Accountant including: reconciliations, intercompany billing, analysis, month end, and analysis
- SAP and Oracle
- Month end close experience is required
- Previous experience as liaison with Audit firm on behalf of organization
- Advanced MS Excel experience
Please apply for immediate consideration.
skills: Oracle, SAP, Excel
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.