Company with corporate headquarters in Boca Raton is looking for a Media Analyst. Amazing benefits include: Medical, Dental, Life, 401k, tuition reimbursement and opportunity for advancement!
location: Boca Raton, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
Your Role as a Media Analyst:
- Responsible for optimizing digital and broadcast agencies advertising spend and improve the effectiveness of corporate marketing campaigns.
- Will own reporting on all media and the preparation of standardized as well as ad hoc reporting and analytics.
- Helps optimize total online and offline media budget to increase qualified prospect and lead generation via digital, broadcast and other types of media platforms, including print, direct mail and out of home advertising.
- Provides weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual analysis summaries as well as ad hoc reports/analysis of each media channel individually and in aggregate for marketing team, National Contact Center and executive management.
- Accountable for data integrity, consistency, accuracy and transparency working with information technology and project teams; assists with data clean up as necessary.
- Analyzes new media opportunities in conjunction with media partners. Collaborates with marketing and call center to provide meaningful advertising schedules and forecasts for lead, appointment, show and sale activities to insure open and accurate exchange and analysis of data.
- Plays a role in source code management and analytics, managing toll free phone number pool allocated to various campaigns in order to track response and ROI for all paid media.
- Develops, implements, and analyzes marketing driven new creative and channel testing working with media partners to properly set them up for success, and makes recommendations to maximize lead generation efforts.
- Uses data to drive plans: performs ROI analysis and drives decisions on opportunities and marketing/conversion effectiveness.
- Continually evaluates marketing campaign effectiveness.
- Analyzes Salesforce data to provide insight into marketing opportunities
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3-5 years working as a media analyst across both online and offline platforms with broadcast and digital agencies; telemarketing & ecommerce experience a plus.
- Expertise in using Salesforce data analytics for lead & sales generation data to drive media buying decisions.
- Analysis will help to identify opportunities for improvement, and to validate the success of key landscape and platform shifts or changes. Should be very comfortable with both broadcast and web metrics.
- Demonstrated expertise in analysis of direct response advertising data.
- Expertise in omni-channel direct response programs/platforms providing insights into target market.
- Advanced excel, pivot table, OLAP cube, data mining and data modeling experience.
- Highly effective verbal and written skills with ability to effectively summarize data in laymen's terms in reports and presentations.
- Ability to collect, gather and aggregate data from multiple sources and present in comprehensive reports
- Ability to use current and devise new methodologies for identifying data patterns, trends and changes quickly and communicate them as needed
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment (Agile Marketing experience a plus)
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, priority setting, problem solving and follow through.
- Expertise using web and broadcast analytics and data to drive decisions, identify opportunities, and to validate the success of media testing across omni channel platforms.
- Experience using advanced business intelligence data and measurement tools, like Power BI
- Understanding of attribution modeling and what that means for success in this role.
- Experience using data visualization tools.
- Expert organizational and project management skills.
- Highly collaborative team player.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to flawless execution with excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented, curious and always looking for new ways to engage our potential customers.
- Fast learner, flexible optimist; comfortable with ambiguity and passionate about helping shape the future through constant improvement.
skills: Analysis - Brand/Market
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.