Divisional Accounting Manager will be responsible for the general ledger accounting, internal financial reporting and subsidiary financial reporting.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
responsibilities: DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with corporate and division management to monitor the activity and prepare summary reports for the risk management program.
- Timely review of consolidated general ledger accounts to ensure accuracy and integrity of balances for reporting purposes including explanation of fluctuations including actual to budget/forecast, prior year, prior quarter.
- Preparation of consolidated and business line supporting schedules for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting packages.
- Assist in preparation of financial statement notes and public reporting documents as well as the organization of materials.
- Assist with special projects as required.
qualifications: JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 6-years plus corporate and/or public accounting environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite including advanced excel skills.
skills: Account Reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Accruals, Acquisitions/Due Diligence, Audit - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.