Work for the corporate office of a well-established international company in Phoenix. We are currently searching for a Payroll and Benefits Manager with international payroll experience.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Oversee benefits administration for various benefit plans.
- Collaborate to ensure execution of payroll programs.
- Develop recommendations and/or modifications to benefits programs, compliance, policies and procedures.
- Manage work activities of assigned staff.
- Analyze and reconcile monthly benefits enrollments and terminations, payroll deductions, and vendor invoices/reports to maintain accurate and timely expenditure controls.
- Maintains appropriate payroll reporting.
- Collaborate and execute new employee on-boarding.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business or related area
- Five (5) years of payroll experience that includes government forms filings and tax remittances.
- Experience with health plans, group life insurance programs, and retirement programs including 401(k).
- Salary 85K+
- Full Benefits
If you or someone you know may be a fit for this position, please email your resume to Ray Gant at email@example.com. or call me at 602-977-1114.
skills: 401K, ADP, Expatriate Tax, 403B, Benefit Administration, Federal State Reports
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.