Randstad is partnering with a global consulting firm to help them find a Lead Tax Preparer in the fast growing market of Columbus, OH!
The Tax Lead / Sr. Tax Preparer is responsible for preparing and reviewing tax returns and work papers prepared by the Tax Business Services Center Specialists.This individual will have a hand in helping grow a forward-thinking team and have a lot of opportunity for growth!
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8-5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Performing the on-the-job training of the BSC Specialists and serve as the main point of contact for day-to-day questions from the Specialists as well as from the local office Client Relationship Teams
- Assists in identifying, developing, implementing and supporting continual process improvements within the group
- Interacting with people at all organizational levels of the firm as well as build and maintain strong relationships with client personnel
qualifications: Minimum Requirements:
Software used in the environment:
- 3+ years various types of Tax return preparation experience
- Experience completing 1040, 1120, 1065 returns
- Two years+ of experience with tax preparation review
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Word required
If you have the experience necessary and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with YOUR ATTACHED RESUME
For further information, contact:
Megan Schuster Megan.Schuster@Randstadusa.com
Who is Randstad??
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com
Click to apply.
skills: Excel, Individual/Personal Tax Planning, Form 1120 - "C" Corporation, Form 1065 - Partnership
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.