Randstad is partnering with a global consulting firm to help them find a Lead Tax Preparer in the fast growing market of Columbus, OH!
The Tax Lead is responsible for reviewing tax returns and work papers prepared by the Tax Business Services Center Specialists.
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 27 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Performing the on-the-job training of the BSC Specialists and serve as the main point of contact for day-to-day questions from the Specialists as well as from the local office Client Relationship Teams
- Assists in identifying, developing, implementing and supporting continual process improvements within the group
- Interacting with people at all organizational levels of the firm as well as build and maintain strong relationships with client personnel
qualifications: Minimum Requirements:
Software used in the environment:
- 3 or more years of general Accounting or Tax experience required
- Specific experience with tax preparation a HUGE ADVANTAGE!
- Experience completing 1040, 1120, 1065 returns
- Two years+ of experience with tax preparation and review required
- Prior supervisory experience preferred - Not a must have
- Associates Degree
- Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Word required
If you have the experience necessary and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with YOUR ATTACHED RESUME
For further information, contact:
Megan Schuster Megan.Schuster@Randstadusa.com
Who is Randstad??
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com
Click to apply.
skills: Excel, State & Local Tax, tax audit, Individual/Personal Tax Planning, Form 1120 - "C" Corporation, Form 1065 - Partnership
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.