job summary: Overview:
Leading Utility Company on the West Coast has a need for a licensed attorney with an interest in contracts, research and analysis. Logistics:
This is position is temp to hire at 40 hours per week and will sit onsite at the corporate office in the San Francisco Bay Area.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
education: Law Degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities:
Prepares and examines contracts involving leases, licenses, purchases, sales, insurance, etc. Provides legal advice to an organization, prepares resolutions and forms, and participates in major legal actions. Responsible for foreseeing and protecting company against legal risks.
qualifications: Job Requirements:
- A JD from an ABA approved law school.
- Strong legal research, writing and analytical skills.
- Experience drafting and administering contracts.
- Ability to interpret, analyze and organize detailed legal materials.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Some law firm or in-house counsel experience required.
- Working knowledge of goods and services is preferred.
- Licensure in any state will suffice
- Experience with M+A, Real Estate, and a background in employment in addition to the above skills and experience will get preference
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume in Word format to Michael.Gersovitz@randstadusa.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.