Director of Supply Chain and Demand Planning needs motivated Supply Chain Analyst to come on their team to develop their supply chain operations and be the go-to resource for strategic projects.
location: Nottingham, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Customer and inventory analysis and customer relations
- Identifies and implements system and process improvements
- Cost and profitability analysis as well as new product develop and strategy.
- Monitors material inventories, tracks progress of production, and reviews factors which affect schedules.
- Works cooperatively to implement innovative inventory efficiency programs.
- Reviews and updates production schedules and material requirements according to demand and supply constraints.
qualifications: EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management or related field required.
- 1-5 years of Supply Chain experience required
Recruiter, Finance & Accounting Randstad Professionals 120 E. Baltimore Street, Suite 2220 Baltimore, MD 21202 John.Evans@randstadusa.com Connect with me on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/john-evans/2/282/39a
skills: Sales, Variance Analysis, Cost Reporting, Analysis - Sales, Manufacturing Cost Acct
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.