Randstad Professionals have an excellent opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in the Ballantyne area of Charlotte, NC
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $30.04 - 34.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Responsible for providing the most complex financial analysis in support of management decision-making for a business group, corporate staff or company wide function.
- Duties may include: developing and evaluating solutions to a wide range of highly complex financial problems; identifying, analyzing and reporting on financial impact of proposed strategic business initiates; developing, designing, programming, implementing and modifying complex financial models for business analysis; creating and implementing financial reporting systems; anticipating issues based n knowledge of business trends and proposing direction and solutions; serving as expert consultant to senior management on highly complex financial issues.
- Provides direction or guidance to less experienced staff.
- Ensures adherence to compliance and risk management requirements.
- 6 + years finance experience.
Click To Apply
skills: Business solutions
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.