Randstad Finance & Accounting has a fantastic job opportunity for a Financial Analyst with a construction background. The Financial Analyst will be responsible for Assisting in planning and the preparation of the capital expenditure budget and forecasting activities for the Company.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Planning and preparation of the capital expenditure budget and forecasts for the Company.
- Preparation of the actual versus forecast/budget variance for all Department.
- Assemble capital expenditure and asset related financial metrics.
- Assist with projects to capitalize internal labor related to capital projects
- Cost-benefit analysis modeling for special projects on an ad hoc basis.
- BS Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2 + years' of Financial Analyst experience
- Strong software skills including MS Excel and Word.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with interruptions.
Click Apply to submit your resume or email firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Budgeting, Variance Analysis, Business Analysis, capital expenditures
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.