job summary: Accounts Receivable Specialist
New manufacturing company is growing their Accounts Receivable team and looking for a strong Accounts Receivable Specialist. Experience:
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- 3-5 years of B2B collections experience is a plus.
- Strong user of Microsoft Office.
- Must be comfortable with over the phone collections.
$19-$21 per hour
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 21 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Contacts appropriate customers, by phone and in writing, to correct, prevent or minimize delinquency.
- Build strong relationships within the customer to help resolve complex issues.
- Maintain a cash forecast and payment status of customers' accounts.
- Takes appropriate action on collection irregularities, adjustments and customer complaints as deemed necessary.
- Follow up on bill-backs of short payments.
- Reconcile accounts balances.
- Identify problem accounts and provide regular updates of receivables, along with setting up payment programs with customers and recommendations of when to refer to collections or legal.
- Maintain bad debt and bad debt recovery records.
- Assist in month-end close for Accounts Receivable.
- Other duties as assigned.
qualifications: Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Sakina at 949-236-7258.
skills: Accounts Receivable, Aging Receivables, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.