The Sourcing Consultant will be supporting the Services Sourcing team to develop and implement category strategies, design sourcing plans, coordinate negotiations and implement contracts
8:00-5:00pm, M-F. No OT.
Pay Rate: $60.00 - $80.00 Hourly
location: Alpharetta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Support Services category (Business Consulting Services/ IT Services) end-to-end, from developing strategy to identifying ways to enhance activities for each individual Business Unit
- Constantly assess category scope and daily activities to identify areas of improvement and automation leading to elimination or redistribution of tactical tasks
- Manage sourcing activities using advanced sourcing levers (RFI/RFPs, supplier relationship management, total cost of ownership analyses etc) as part of a multi-year sourcing pipeline plan to drive total value, including cost savings and supplier innovation, for organization
- Conduct analysis of qualitative and quantitative characteristics, including suppliers' capabilities, operational objectives, risk profile, and financial positioning
- Drive corporate compliance to the preferred-supplier program via end-user change management and communications programs
- Work closely with MSP and Procurement Operations teams to manage day-to-day operational support for select programs to ensure high levels of end user satisfaction
- Lead category reporting in the areas of spend, savings, supplier performance metrics
- Serve as liaison to Finance, Legal, IT, HR, Business Units, and other groups to ensure internal reporting meets the needs of the stakeholders
- Previous experience of sourcing a "services" category (e.g. business consulting/ IT services/ marketing services etc)
- Strong experience negotiating rates and business terms within and amending Master Services Agreements.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills, including assertiveness, courage, and the ability to influence others
- Excellent relationship management skills, demonstrating mature confidence and integrity
- Business analysis skills to drive and implement sourcing aligned with the stakeholders' strategies
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, and as a part of a team
- Ability to work in a team environment to collate and act upon feedback from all levels within the business and sourcing environments
- BS/BA preferred
- 3+ years of sourcing experience
- Travel to internal customer locations (max 10%; local)
- SAP SRM, Ariba, or similar technology solution experience preferred. Expertise in eRFX, contract and analytics tools
- Proven project management including business case development, conflict management, written and verbal presentation skills
- Mastery in MS Office tools, to include Excel, Word, and Powerpoint. Excel proficiencies must include vlookups, pivot tables, and macros.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.