We are looking to expand our growing team with a temp to perm hire for an in-house production designer. The production designer will aid in the creation of all marketing materials while maintaining the brand standards across all mediums. This position is a great opportunity to assist a growing team of marketing professionals to develop and maintain designs for a suite of print materials, including their digital aspects. There is plenty of opportunity for growth to learn all aspects of maintaining a brand, creating marketing materials that work in multiple mediums, print to online. We are looking for someone who is motivated to learn, eager to improve their skills in a highly collaborative environment, with a high level of attention to detail.
You would be a production designer for a team that handles marketing communications for a fast-growing business unit within Willis Towers Watson. We are passionate about communications and want to push the boundaries to connect and communicate to our clients and consumers digitally-including mobile, web and video -as well as print.
We are a cohesive team of communicators that live and work in multiple states in the western U.S. This position will reside in the South Jordan, Utah office. We believe in a collaborative work environment and a culture that thrives on learning new things and pushing the boundaries of how we communicate. We enjoy the benefits of being a big company while maintaining the culture and feel of a startup.
Here are a few of our favorite perks:
- Casual dress code
- Desks that accommodate standing or sitting
- Competitive benefits package
This position combines design and design production, reporting to the Associate Director of Marketing. The ideal candidate loves creating communications that mix content with great design and working in a collaborative team.
location: South Jordan, Utah
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 24 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Design and produce marketing materials
- Edit photography
- Ensure consistency of marketing materials across all mediums maintaining brand integrity
- Working with Marketing and Art Director to produce print documents for both clients and consumers
- Participate in brainstorming with the team to set creative priorities for print suite and digital assets
- A Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- 1-3 years of graphic design experience preferred, but will consider recent college graduates with relevant course studies.
* If submitting recent grads, please make sure the relevant coursework and internships are listed on the resume.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A keen eye for executing highly effective work in both digital and print.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite applications (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Acrobat Pro) and a working knowledge of MS Office programs (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge of print and prepress production
- Strong skills for creating communications that are clear with a solid sense of design, layout, color and typography
- Thrives in a deadline-driven environment with the ability to juggle multiple requests and projects
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Support team members and take instruction on graphic design.
- Willing to accept feedback and critique from others.
- Grow the role and career level with opportunities for advancement
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of designing and coding HTML/CSS for email communications
- BA/BFA in Graphic Design. Bachelor's degree is required.
- Portfolio displaying range of print and digital skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.