Randstad has an immediate need for an Accountant in the Johns Creek area. This role will handle all accounting needs including day to day transaction accounting needs in addition to the preparation of financial statements. This is a 1 person Accounting department will work with an outside CPA firm to prepare financial statements and tax returns at the end of the year. Both PART-TIME or FULL-TIME CANDIDATES will be considered. See details below...
location: Duluth, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Strong general ledger including full cycle accounting duties. responsible for accounts payable and receivable, month-end reconciliation of bank statements and monitoring cash flow, revenue trends, commissions and cost-pricing reports.
- Month-end responsibilities include month end trial balances, financial reporting (balance sheet and income statements), monthly cash-flow statement, job-cost reports and/or sales reports.
- Experience tracking and administrating commissions, incentive and bonus plans.
- Experience preparing monthly P&L by business units and sub-units.
qualifications: Minimum requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 3+ years of experience as a Staff Accountant or Full-charge Bookkeeper
- Experience with Sage / MAS90 Accounting software
- Strong Excel (Macros and Pivot tables)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be ok with small office environment (10-12 person office)
This is a contract to hire opportunity. For immediate consideration please send qualified resumes to email@example.com
skills: General Ledger, MAS 90, SAGE
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.