SR. Manager of Revenue Shared Services
Are you looking for a new opportunity with a reprutable continued growing company?
Randstad Professionals has the Client and position for you!
Under the guidance of the Sr. Dir., Shared Services, the Sr. Manager, Revenue Shared Services is responsible for all "Order to Cash" (OTC) activities for all of our Client's customers, including the development, implementation and enforcement of policies and procedures.
location: Franklin, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $86,500 - 119,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
Ensure successful execution of all aspects of the OTC activities, comprising:
o Franchise Contract review and assessment
o Customer record maintenance
o Payment applications
o Customer enquiries
- Contract review to understand and confirm OTC requirements
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of invoices, or recording of obligations, to customers
- Ensure that rate changes in PeopleSoft related to franchise agreement modifications are done timely and accurately
- Resolve business issues that may affect billing activities
- Maintain billing system to ensure account information is up to date
- Manage "Missing Sales" process with timely and accurate reports, communicating timely to proper teams, and escalating accounts that are out of compliance.
- Ensure collections process is performed in accordance with company policy and request legal assistance when necessary to minimize company's future risk.
- Determine, report and quantify risk assessment for accounts in default, termination or workout and provide recommendations for bad debt reserves to senior management.
- Ensure proper financial treatment of all accounts receivable entries in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Coordinate period-end close activities and provide reporting to Senior Management.
- Develop and implement changes to existing policies and procedures to improve the accuracy and efficiency of OTC activities.
- Other duties and/or special projects as assigned in response to changing business conditions and/or requirements.
- Minimum of five years' experience in OTC (or similar field) with experience of managing processes and leading a team.
- Solid working knowledge of A/R related transactions and understanding of billing and collection processes.
- CPA desired.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (primarily outlook, word and excel).
- Experience with PeopleSoft or similar ERP system required.
If interested and qualified, APPLY NOW OR send resumes to Brittany Johnston at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.