Senior Marketing Analyst
Seeking a Sr. Marketing Analyst!
Do you love working with large data sets? Do you have experience managing projects?
Do you have advanced Excel Skills? If so, we would love for you to join our team as a Sr. Marketing Analyst .
APPLY today because openings are limited!
Sr. Marketing Analyst pay: up to $50, an hour/ depending on experience
location: Hopkins, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 50 per hour
work hours: 9-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
Sr. Marketing Analyst Duties
The primary purpose of this position is to perform ad-hoc and regular analysis to support the strategic initiatives of product development, sales, and marketing. The team needs assistance extracting and analyzing data across EMRs to understand provider behavior and segment them in a meaningful way to drive a targeted communications strategy to drive provider utilization
This may include conducting the following tasks:
- Structure and define scope of analysis.
- Pull data from multiple sources to satisfy requests, and also integrate data across data sources.
- Structure and define the deliverable to meet the needs of the requester.
- Mapping of provider experience (Provider POV)
- Gather feedback from Providers
- Assisting focus groups
- 1:1 Physician interviews
- Partner to aggregate findings into meaningful targeted provider marketing strategy
· 4 - 6 years minimum proven experience in data retrieval and analysis
· Proven experience in receiving and developing a scope for analysis, defining and meeting deadlines, proven experience/exposure to marketing tools such as segmentation schemes, and data management techniques, including data cleansing, merge/purge
· Demonstrable skills using one or more database reporting tools such as Microsoft Access
· Ability to work independently and, in person with customers to define requirements and perform requested tasks
· Excellent analytical skills with ability to interpret findings and present in both oral and written format
· Excellent presentation and communication skills.
If you are looking to work for a top Fortune 500 Company, please apply to the Sr. Marketing Analyst position! Email qualified resumes to Rebekah.Dake@randstadusa.com
skills: Excel, Excel Macros, Excel Pivot Tables
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.