Global Publicly Traded Semi Conductor company is seeking a Paralegal to support the Legal team. This is a contract position scheduled to run 6 months.
location: Santa Clara, California
job type: Contract
salary: $32 - 35 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Manage contract template processes, including systematic reviews of templates and incorporation of best contracting practices and provisions.
- Assist attorneys in the department in drafting contract templates
- Assist in implementation of legal policies and processes and build-out and maintenance of content for legal intranet page
- Compile and summarize information about current and prior contract provisions
- Work closely with internal teams such as sales, marketing, finance, and others to facilitate, negotiate, and finalize various transactions
- Work on legal projects as needed to support the Commercial Transactions Group attorneys
- Assist with various merger-related projects
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Paralegal Certificate strongly preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a law firm or in-house legal department
- Expertise in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.