Do you want to be a part of a growing well-established team?
Our client's goal is grow to become a publicly traded company while having a great work/life balance all at once!
location: Waynesboro, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $30,000 - 40,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: Duties & Responsibilities
- Payroll processing including balancing and controlling earning and deduction totals. Compiling and reporting tax data for each payroll. Reconciling and reporting deduction remittances. Covers Exempt Semi-Monthly and/or Nonexempt Hourly pay cycles.
- Monthend general ledger entries and reconciliations. Supports Corporate Visa policy and provides user support.
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years payroll, accounting experience. General office experience with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills. Strong problem solving skills.
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply. For more information please email Mckenna.email@example.com
skills: Benefit Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.