job summary: Lease Administration Manager
The Lease Administration Manager will oversee the corporate portfolio of real estate and review revise and abstract various types of agreements in regard to real estate management and leases.
location: Valhalla, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
- Provide and support company's processes in the acquisition, disposition and maintenance of commercial leases; including tracking, reporting, negotiating and monitoring transactions.
- Initiate the evaluation of expiring leases in adequate time to position company in a favorable time frame to negotiate the best transaction alternative.
- Lead the data collection, evaluation and planning to effective utilization of space.
- Interface with landlords and business units of occupied sites to maintain positive relationships and effective management of lease obligations.
- Work with the legal department and company's broker to prepare documentation and execution of transaction of all degree of complexity to ensure best value to the company.
- Provide direction on business terms from request for proposals through final LOI.
- Research and interpret lease language in consultation with attorneys and provide information and guidance related to real estate and lease matters.
- Provide effective communication to other real estate representatives and business units.
- Review lease document and provide accurate and valuable direction on business terms as well as identify potential problems in leases and resolve them quickly.
- Ensure rent processing is accurate. Review and approve operating expense reconciliations. Work with 3 rd party vendor, as needed to complete in depth audits.
- Oversee real estate database management and administration.
- Responsible for database and audit vendor contracts.
- Coordinate and maintain lease records including leases subleases, inter-company agreements, estoppels, SNDA's, amendments, etc.
- Scope of Position:
- 4 year degree - Business, Finance, or Real Estate
- 8-10 year previous work experience in a similar position.
- Expert knowledge of Excel. Advanced knowledge of Word, Power Point and MS Project
- Ability to develop detailed financial analysis; Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate and present business cases, rational and ROI.
- Demonstrate an understanding of revenue and cost implications on the profitability of a business.
- Demonstrate understanding of lease terms (triple net rent, gross rent, CAM capital vs. expense, base year, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to ensure strong collaboration between different functions.
- Attention to detail, self-directed, organized and efficient at time management. Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Visual Lease or experience with other lease databases
- Document drafting experience, including redlining, track changes and comparison features.
Please send resume with salary requirements
skills: Lease Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.