Do you have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks?
Be a part of this growing establishment now!
location: Waynesboro, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 57,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Supervision of all commission operations
- Prepare, review, and submit commission reports on a bi-weekly schedule
- Coordinate the timely and accurate calculation of monthly commission accruals
- Support Commissions questions and escalations
- Maintain monthly balancing procedures
- Bachelor's degree in business
- 3-5 years' payroll experience; commissions (must have)
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply. For more information please email Mckenna.firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Commissions, Benefit Administration, Management Responsibility
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.